Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Double Digits

Wow! I just realized that we have less than 100 days to go until baby #4 arrives!

I guess I should have realized we were entering the home stretch because I've started to covet my husband's flat stomach. You just hit a certain point where you can't seem to remember what that was like and aren't entirely sure you'll ever get to experience it again. So here's to setting a lofty goal.... 3-4 months in the future!

4 comments:

Corrine said...

good luck with your goal! ;) I dont think I have seen a totally flat belly for a few years...but here s for wishing for me too :)

Nellie said...

Yeah, I know what you mean . . . flat bellies are over-rated!

hope you are feeling well -- I am jealous you got to do Galveston twice this summer before the father departed. Boo hoo -- when will we ever get to good old Galveston again?? I guess our outer banks will have to do . . .

The Hedquists said...

The pooch is a battle scar--real live proof of the sacrifice of motherhood! Wear it with pride! (that's just what I tell myself because mine is still around :) Jillian shredded me but she couldn't remove the pooch. . . .oh well, all the better for Sadie to bounce on!

Tori said...

We sat a few rows behind you guys in Church today, and you guys have such a cute family. It's so fun to see!