Since L1's birthday is right in the middle of the holiday season, we started the tradition of celebrating with her friends by making gingerbread houses. This year, we're in the middle of replacing the floors in our house and all of our furniture is crammed into one room, so we held two separate decorating sessions.
Lentil & Rice Salad
12 years ago











1 comment:
As I helped my kids make a gingerbread house from a kit this year, I recalled going to my childhood friend's house each Christmas where we made gingerbread houses - all made from scratch by her mom. I was in awe just remembering it. I have a hard enough time with the kits. And now that I think about it, my friend had a december birthday so it must have been her bday party tradition. SOOOOOOOO all this to say, way to go, Michele, and all these little friends will remember these parties when they are old like me =)
Post a Comment