Monday, March 29, 2010

Laundry Woes

If any of you need advice on the best way to get crayon residue out of your dryer or crayon stains out of clothing, let me know. I'm starting to consider myself somewhat of an expert...

3 comments:

The Hedquists said...

Hmmm, my daughter did just color bright blue crayon on our beige couch cushion. Luckily I was able to remove the cover and wash it in the machine, but unfortunately the cover ripped it's seams when I tried to shove the cushion back in, so what's worse, a little crayon or a big hole???

katharine said...

oh no! have you figured out a method that works?

Tori said...

Hey Michele! I'm in charge of the field trip for the "school" in a couple of weeks, and I wasn't sure if you had any good ideas to where we could take the kids. You know so many great things for kids to do around here! So if you think of something just let me know, but if you can't think of anything that's okay too. Hope you guys had a good Sunday! Thanks!