It's been sooo hot this summer that we decided to limit our outings to the Children's Day Art Park. We're only going to brave the heat for our favorites such as Joe McDermott, Staci Gray, and the Biscuit Brothers.
Today we were lucky enough to get there early and we were first in line for the balloon animals... which means we got the cool balloons before the clown realized those were going to take way too long to make for everyone! Aren't they cute though??
Then we stayed until the bitter end so we could all get faces/arms painted.
I really liked the clown who painted Peter's face - he had the minimalist technique working. It was still really cute but didn't take near as long as some of the others.
I really liked the clown who painted Peter's face - he had the minimalist technique working. It was still really cute but didn't take near as long as some of the others.













1 comment:
I totally forgot about this...we will try to be there the next couple of weeks.
Post a Comment