Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Presenting this year's costume choices:


Dorothy and her dog, Toto


Toothless the dragon (from How to Train Your Dragon)
Lincoln won the school costume contest with this one!


A packet of watermelon seeds
(I have no clue where he comes up with these ideas, but they are totally his - I'm only responsible for execution)Here's the back... click on the photo to make it larger if you want to read the fine print.


Almost Woody from Toy Story
Eli wanted nothing to do with the costumes, so I was relieved to get this much on him.

3 comments:

merathon said...

where did he come up with the seed packet idea? very original and turned out so cute! nice job!

Editt said...

Ha ha! I love the questions. I especially love Peter's unique idea and your willingness to execute it. Very fun!

Corrine said...

so fun love the watermelon seed packet!