Today was supposed to be Leah's and Lincoln's first day back at school for the year... but they both woke up with pink eye, so that plan was nixed.
We had the place to ourselves since classes at the university haven't started yet and everyone else was in school - so we looked at all the favorites
and found a sweet docent who patiently taught us all about fossils and answered many questions... and then Eli pulled the fire alarm.Apparently, the museum wasn't exciting enough for him and he felt the need to add a few police officers and firemen to the mix. I offered to let them take him into custody, but they weren't sure they had the resources to handle my little wild man - I know the feeling!
Luckily, they let him off with a warning and we were able to enjoy a nice picnic before heading home for a well-earned nap :)








1 comment:
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
Oh, Eli...
So funny though!
I can only imagine though answering up to firemen and policemen. He must have thought that was so exciting.
We should talk soon, I want to hear more stories.
Post a Comment