Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Globallers for the Win!



For about six weeks in March, April, and May we spend our Tuesday evenings watching Andrew play softball in the UT Staff Intramural League.


The team for the International Office is the Globallers and they usually field a pretty good team.
In fact, I think they've played in the championship game almost every year since Andrew has started working at UT.


The kids have a lot of fun staffing the cheering section and watching their dad play ball. 
(He's number 3!)


This year was particularly fun because we won the championship!
Isn't that a cool trophy?
 I think our team also won in 2010 and 2012.  Not bad!
Our kids always look forward to softball season... in fact, here's a flashback from 2010

 That's a little 2 year old Peter running the bases behind his dad while his pants slowly fall down.
So cute!

1 comment:

Marci said...

I had to read the title a few times because I thought it said gallbladers and I couldn't figure out why they named their baseball team that. Oh my, I think I need to take a nap!