Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!!


Peter is into the smiles these days, although Lincoln and Leah are the most frequent recipients

We had a wonderful Christmas and enjoyed celebrating with family down in Houston... although we definitely missed hanging out with the Thorley clan this year - they seem to get more and more spread out each year. So in an attempt to keep everyone up to speed with what's been going on in our lives, we have started this blog - maybe this is a new year's resolution I can actually keep! We'll try to post fairly regularly, at the very least when something exciting happens :)


We've already started the new year off with a few new experiences... our favorite was rock climbing with Uncle Brent at Enchanted Rock. It was the first time I had been climbing outside of a rock gym and I have to say, there is a surge of adrenalin that comes with hitting edge of your comfort zone and moving past it - I can see how it could become addictive! Here are some pics of with family over the holidays...

Uncle Brent singing Peter to sleep


Leah and Lisa - BFF :)

Peter and his cousin Josh... just chillin' together.

Josh is my brother Ryan's son, born just a few days after Peter.

1 comment:

tarable said...

What a sweet baby and a beautiful family! One of the reasons I love blogging is getting to get back in touch with old friends and see how their lives are going. So glad you started. Keep up the good work, with the blog and the fam. I am expecting baby #3 in the next couple weeks and look to you to write comforting thoughts about how it's not as hard as you thought it would be, etc. etc.
Tara Blasnek Carpenter