
Leah has a new favorite book. Everytime we go to the library, we have to check out at least one princess book and this week it was I Am Really a Princess and after reading it, I'm wondering if Leah wrote it! I encourage all moms of 4-year-old princesses to check it out...
Leah is a great combination of princess and tomboy. Today she came running in all excited and said "Mom, I've got pockets! I can put stuff in them!" I totally understand where she's coming from after 9 months of wearing maternity clothes - not quite sure why they won't put pockets on those... it's not like they're going to make us look bigger! But she's been wearing mostly leggings and stretchy pants (because that's what we wear when it gets cold in Texas, our alternative being shorts) none of which have pockets.... and then she was off to find bugs and toys and other wonderful things to fill her pockets. Now if I could just find something that simple to get so excited about...







1 comment:
very cute picture of leah!
Post a Comment