Peter figured out that forward motion was possible on Mother's Day, but the coordination needed a lot of work - after all, it is a bit hard to move your hands when all of your weight is balanced on them. He's been working diligently on it all week, with the following result:
Of course, it's amazing what you can do with the right motivation - in this case, it was a bowl of cheerios that Dad was using as bait. Luckily he still doesn't move too fast, which is a very good thing since I still have to figure out how to deal with the fact that I have two other children with a great love of tiny toys and a habit of leaving them all over the house.







3 comments:
personally, i think the motivation was the MoTab in the background-- i mean, how can you not want to crawl with such inspiring music? :)
Yup, the beginning of the end. :) I like the music, too!
He's moving! Yeah!
Post a Comment