Andrew has been jonesing to landscape our backyard for some time now, but the rocks/bricks we needed in order to terrace our back slope just haven't made it into the budget yet. However, he was discussing his plans with some friends at church last week and before he knew it he had offers from 3 different people who had rocks they had been trying to get rid of! It really is amazing to see the little ways that the Lord will bless us if we are trying our hardest to follow Him. We now have about 200 landscaping bricks and a truckload of limestone rock and Andrew is in heaven - Dragonfly pond here we come!
3 comments:
i can't wait to see the pictures! once he's an expert, he can come out here and landscape OUR yard!
sounds like a lot of fun and a lot of work, looking forward to seeing the final project.
If Andrew needs help in about eight weeks, I would love to come down and lend a hand. I love working outside in the yard. By the way we want to have you guys up for dinner before long. I am on a liquid diet, but as soon as I am on solid look for a call so we can set something up. Miss ya, Byron Lynn
Post a Comment