Leah got this cute ballerina outfit from her grandma this summer and then her eagle eyes spied the ballet slippers at Payless, so this is how she has been spending most of her afternoons since that time...
The Rockin' Band is her name for Journey... the current favorite.
Ballet to Journey, Huh? I think she will be in for a real shock when/if she ever takes real ballet. Sadie BEGGED me last year for ballet, only to decide that it is too hard shortly thereafter. I had to FORCE her in to finishing the class because she needed to finish, but ballet is hard. Come to think of it, I think Leah has it just right. The new modern Journey Ballet.
2 comments:
too cute.
i just also have to say that i know leah has also been known to spend the afternoon as kung fu panda. or is that just mornings?
Ballet to Journey, Huh? I think she will be in for a real shock when/if she ever takes real ballet. Sadie BEGGED me last year for ballet, only to decide that it is too hard shortly thereafter. I had to FORCE her in to finishing the class because she needed to finish, but ballet is hard. Come to think of it, I think Leah has it just right. The new modern Journey Ballet.
Post a Comment