For Lincoln, being called Bud is a term of endearment... he always says, "Mom, I'm a boy so you have to call me Bud. Tell me to 'Come here, Bud'!" So here he is... my Bud... celebrating his birthdays.

...zero...

...one...

...two...

...three...
FOUR!!!Here's a close up of the cake:

And here's the reason it's so fun to have a birthday party for this kid -
Don't you want to give him a gift now too?
We love you Bud!
Happy Birthday!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Lincoln! I can't believe he's four already! Time sure goes quickly.
:) Happy Birthday to Lincoln!!!
Happy Birthday Lincoln! He and George would have tons of fun together -- it's a pity we're not neighbors!
Absolutely do I want to give him a gift ... what a gracious little guy =) And a cutie besides ... Here's my gift: http://www.amazon.com/My-Father-Dog-Elizabeth-Bluemle/dp/0763630772/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1244430541&sr=8-1
But now I see it's already on your goodreads list, so it's not a new book but it's definitely a favorite =) And a good book for the month of June.
happy birthday lincoln!!! a little late but we still love you and miss you!
Post a Comment