Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Do You Sudoku?

These sticker sudoku books have become my favorite quiet activity for the kids. All of the puzzles are 4x4 picture grids and there are stickers that the kids have to use to complete each one. Leah was first given one of these when she was 3 or 4 years old and I kind of doubted her ability to work out the puzzle on her own - boy did she prove me wrong! She solved some of them faster than I could! So I was excited to find some at the dollar store to stick in their Easter baskets. Both Lincoln and Leah have a great time with them and hardly need any help at all to work out the puzzles.

If you want to be amazed by the genius of your kids, I highly recommend buying them one of these! Besides... I know of nothing better to keep them quiet at church :)

1 comment:

Charly said...

Logan loves to do Sudoku puzzles. She sits with me when I am doing them here on the computer and she also has a game on her Nintendo DS that has Sudoku and plays that constantly. She does the 9 square 'easy' and 'intermediate' levels...it's crazy!