However, the bright side of that is that wherever we travel, we're bound to run across friends along the way! One of our favorite families moved to Nashville last year - they have three boys almost exactly the same ages as our three boys, so we jumped at the chance to meet up with them for a day of play.
After a yummy lunch, the boys were getting kind of exuberant in their play, so we headed to a very cool park and ended up in the sandbox. The boys were all filthy by the time we left, but it was worth it! We had a wonderful time and it was lovely to get caught up and enjoy some adult conversation. Thanks Editt!








2 comments:
I get teary eyed just reading this. We miss you already! It was such a refreshing visit and my boys loved it, can't beat that! Thanks for coming a little bit out of your way to visit. I promise you it was greatly appreciated!
That's so nice that you were able to meet up with Editt and her boys. I love this picture of everyone together.
Post a Comment