We headed out for our first Texas Nature Challenge today. Lincoln had basketball camp this morning, so we picked an easy one that we knew wouldn't take too long. Besides, my boys have been begging to go to the "Dinosaur Museum" for the last two weeks.
And that is how we found ourselves completing a scavenger hunt at the Texas Memorial Museum
I put Leah and Lincoln in charge of finding the answers to the clues
While I spent my time trying to keep this wild child from getting into too much trouble!
Peter took the scavenger hunt very seriously - although I think he may have confused being a scavenger with being a secret spy so he decided to go incognito and wear a disguise.
I guess I shouldn't be too surprised, since this is how the child comes to Family Night - you know, in case there is a freak flood or snowstorm :)
You can never be too prepared!













2 comments:
I checked out that nature challenge website and it looks like fun! we might have to give some of those a try. Peter's cute in his different getups!
Oh! I love this! and the bit about Peter and Eli just cracked me up! Love your kids!
Post a Comment