Today was our first official day of summer vacation!
We started the day with haircuts for everyone.
Then we headed out to Krispy Kreme so the big kids could redeem their report card A's for free donuts.
Between the two of them, there were plenty of donuts for everyone!
Next we had to hit the splash pad so it would really feel like summer vacation
Since we no longer have a newborn or a napper, I decided we need to physically wear everyone out everyday. To that end, I've created "Mom's Summer Camp". If you'd like to see what's in store for us this summer, just check out the page I've added on the sidebar. I'll also hopefully be posting pics of all our adventures.
Here's to a fun summer!












3 comments:
thanks for all the great ideas! I think we'll have to check out Nature Night as well!
sounds fun! i bet we can do some of those even with our nappers. but i did already find out that my baby will not nap at a waterpark, which makes for a crazy day in the sun.
Yay for summer! I caught up on your posts - for some reason my blog roll doesn't always report a new post. Love the pics! It looks like your kids are happy and well! Take care!
Post a Comment