A while back I read about a new park that was built up in Round Rock called the Park for All Abilities. Today we needed to get out of the house so we drove up there to find it.
And it was so worth the drive! This is a huge play area with every imaginable playground attraction.
I'll let you click on the link above for more pictures, but the best thing about this park is that it is surrounded by a 6 foot fence with only one gate in and out.
So I felt comfortable letting the big kids run to play where they wanted while I followed Eli around to make sure he didn't bully anyone. But really the park is big enough that you never really feel like you're stepping on anyone's toes.
We played hard and then relaxed a little and then headed over to Ikea for free kid's meals followed by some more play in their air conditioned kid's area.
Can't beat a day of free fun!










No comments:
Post a Comment