Friday, June 20, 2014

Cub Scout Day Camp

This week was Cub Scout Day Camp for Lincoln. 
Our den signed up for the Gizmos, Gadgets, and Goo science camp out at Emma Long Park.
Unfortunately, this is the only picture I have of Lincoln from the week - shooting off his paper air rocket.

I volunteered during a couple of the days and signed the other kids up for the sibling camp on those days.  I was really impressed, they were able to do all the things the scouts were doing!
And I was able to get more pictures since these were the groups I was helping with...

Fishing - Leah caught a minnow :)

Canoeing - this was frustrating for Peter because his partner kept forgetting to paddle.
If you've ever paddled a canoe, you know that if you're in the back, you're just steering - not propelling - so they just kept going in circles.

BB guns - Leah and Peter did this at the same time

Archery

Eli even got in on the fun!
Swimming in the river and building volcanoes

 And shooting off air rockets - his went really far!
It was a super fun week and we were worn out by the end!

No comments: