We recently discovered the Austin Summer Fun checklist, so we've been cruising around town finding new things to do and rediscovering old favorites.
We started by spending a rainy afternoon playing hide and seek at Cabela's
The tree blind was especially popular.
I sat and relaxed in a chair across the walkway and watched people's faces as they passed the "talking" tree :)
And of course, we had to take our picture with the Texas Ranger out in front.
We also enjoyed strolling through the aquarium and animal displays, but I don't seem to have gotten any pictures of those.
All in all, a fun way to spend an otherwise dreary day!
We also enjoyed strolling through the aquarium and animal displays, but I don't seem to have gotten any pictures of those.
All in all, a fun way to spend an otherwise dreary day!










No comments:
Post a Comment