Saturday, March 8, 2008

My Personal Therapist

Leah pulled this chair out of the closet where I unsuccessfully attempted to hide it and dragged it over to me saying:

"Mom, I have this chair, so what do you want to talk to me about?"
We sat there and had a nice little therapy session and she then proceeded to turn the chair around and have a little "talk" with Dad. I don't know about you, but I think this definitely beats an expensive session with the psychiatrist!

2 comments:

LB said...

Hey hopefully she keeps this up. What could be better? Can't you just see her when she's 16 sitting in a little pink chair. Okay maybe not 16 but definitely 8.

Nellie said...

This is so funny . . . I can just picture her sitting in the cute chair and asking the question. I wonder where she learned that one from. Surely you are not just sitting in a chair all day talking!! Wouldn't that be nice!!