For me it was those little hard red berries from the bush in the front yard. Almost seems like a rite of passage, a test as to whether you'll stop putting things in your nose. I'm sure it probably took me more than once.
And for me it was a Polly Pockets cinderella glass slipper. A couple thousand dollars later it came out =( We'll just have to deduct that from Eliza's 529 plan, I guess.
2 comments:
For me it was those little hard red berries from the bush in the front yard. Almost seems like a rite of passage, a test as to whether you'll stop putting things in your nose. I'm sure it probably took me more than once.
So do M&Ms melt in your nose?
And for me it was a Polly Pockets cinderella glass slipper. A couple thousand dollars later it came out =( We'll just have to deduct that from Eliza's 529 plan, I guess.
Post a Comment