Thursday, October 2, 2008

Three Peas in a Pod

We own one unisex outfit, which has been worn by all three of our kids...


Can you tell who each one is?

P.S. I know this is nowhere near as impressive as the Prince family, but I was just amazed to have a picture of all of them in the same outfit!

5 comments:

Corrine said...

i can't believe how much they look alike. doesn't seem so in person but in pictures my goodness.

Nellie said...

I love unisex outifts -- I have a pair of rainboots that don't fit anyone anymore, but all 4 kids wore them, so they are a part of the family now. There's nothing quite like getting ALL your money's worth on an item -- so staisfying!

Melissa said...

You are right Michele...it would help if they had really big heads and lot of hair sticking out everywhere to go with the outfit but as is they do look pretty similar and very darling!!

Charly said...

Haha...baby Leah! So cute!!! That's the Leah I remember! So cute!

Tonia said...

We have a few of those unisex outfits. Maybe in the vain hope that a little boy might wear it someday! I'm thinking that Leah is the first one?