First, Leah entertained us with her newly found tree climbing skills.
Here she is in the pear tree in our backyard.

And soon it was time to EAT!

The star of the show... Roast Rabbit
Stuffed with all kinds of yummy veggies which made the tastiest gravy ever!

Accompanied by smoked brisket and mac & cheese


Not to mention broccoli, mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce, and orange fluff
Mmm, mmm!

Even Peter enjoyed the meal.
And the best part was that it was nice enough to eat outside... I'm so thankful to live in this country where we can enjoy such good food and travel freely to visit with family and friends. I'm also thankful for the gospel of Jesus Christ and the freedom we are granted in this country to believe and worship as we choose. I hope you all had a wonderful holiday surrounded by the bounty and blessings of your lives.







2 comments:
I love the Thanksgiving menu. Way to be original!
I have to say your food looks great and it looks like the kiddos were having fun! :)
Post a Comment