Friday, September 4, 2009

My Salvation

Now that I've reached the second nausea/headache phase of this pregnancy (what kind of a sick joke is that!) Sonic's happy hour has become my salvation. Just knowing I can get a large Dr. Pepper with lime to settle my stomach and ease my aching head for only 80 cents makes all the difference in the world!

And since I have 4-6 weeks left before meeting our newest little one, I'm going to give you all a chance to vote on the gender of Thorley #4. You have a 50/50 chance ;) And for those who are interested, we seem to be getting girl vibes around our house, but that may just be Leah imposing her wishful thinking on us all - I have yet to have a dream like I did with Leah and Peter (both of which were right by the way) but I'll let you know if we get that kind of preview with this one...

3 comments:

Editt said...

I'll have to join you one of these days (if kids wake up from naptime). Dr. Pepper with lime sounds yummy.

LB said...

I'm going to go with Leah...it's a girl!

Corrine said...

my gut says boy...but my heart says girl :)