I had to have a fetal EKG yesterday because the baby has been having an infrequent irregularity in it's heartrate. Turns out to be nothing to worry about as long as the baby is still moving around alot. Unfortunately, it also means that I have to cut out all chocolate and my occasional Dr. Pepper until the big day...The upside to the episode was getting to see this pudgy little face (a little blurred, but fun nonetheless). The technician says the baby is about 7 lbs right now so we're expecting a good sized little one in just a few weeks!
Lentil & Rice Salad
12 years ago







6 comments:
I think you have to be a mother to be able to see anything in an ultrasound...but way happy that the baby is okay! bummer on the chocolate though... ;o)
some of those mommy sacrifices are pretty significant ... this no chocolate and dr.P definitely ranks VERY significant. Good luck! I'm glad to hear everything looks okay. Hang in there!
so what was the reasoning behind the no chocolate thing?
hope everything continues to be ok with this little one...you are getting close right? looks like he/she has a some cheeks :)
I think this calls for a big chocolate cake and DP for dessert on the baby's birthday! Get Andrew a box kit for the cake (or just tell him where your favorite one is to buy). Luckily it's not too much longer!
You mean to tell me you got another ultrasound and all you looked at was the face (and heart?) you guys are really really patient! We can't wait to meet he/she and hope and pray all goes well. Bummer about the chocolate and DP -- you'd think those things would actually HELP a heartbeat . . . it does mine!
Post a Comment