When you find your son lying on the floor in a puddle moaning,
"I just don't know what to do..."
Well... that may be an indication that potty training isn't going so well.
I would have laughed if he hadn't been so sad.
But being the eternal optimist,
I'm going to assume he was just having a bad day and keep on keeping on...
Wish me luck!
I think this project is going to require large quantities of chocolate...
"I just don't know what to do..."
Well... that may be an indication that potty training isn't going so well.
I would have laughed if he hadn't been so sad.
But being the eternal optimist,
I'm going to assume he was just having a bad day and keep on keeping on...
Wish me luck!
I think this project is going to require large quantities of chocolate...







5 comments:
So sad and pitiful...poor little guy. Best wishes!!!
I feel slightly bad that I find this so funny...
Cute Peter. I had to read this to Joseph too. Sad but funny. Potty training is a difficult time for all involved.
I would pay someone to do toilet training for me.
I wonder if they have boot camps you can ship toddlers off to for this purpose.
*LOL*
Ah! That is so funny and sad! I feel for you Michelle, I really do. Having just gone through the potty training marathon all I can say is very large quantities of chocolate are due. I would say we should do a play date but I know how more children = more accidents. So good luck and I'll see you when I see you.
Post a Comment