
Leah and Lincoln have been going to an enrichment class about Korea one afternoon a week. A couple of the teachers at their school are from Korea and are working really hard to get Korean recognized as a language that should be offered in the upper grades. The first step is this culture class.

So far they have learned:
a few basic phrases in Korean
how to write their names
some traditional Korean songs
how to play the Korean drum pictured above
and, most importantly, they have been able to sample some Korean treats!
P.S. For those interested, I've finally updated back to Christmas so scroll down if you want to get caught up!
1 comment:
I got all excited reading the title of your post and thought your family had up and moved to Korea! I was already planning how we'd see each other. . . . but, what fun for your kids to experience a new culture :)
Post a Comment