This morning we woke up to see....

snow outside!
Which meant we got to climb back into our warm beds
and lay around in our pajamas doing

this instead of rushing around to get ready for school.
There was really only about 1/2 inch of snow on the ground,
but it was fun to play in for a few minutes


Peter was the only one who didn't even attempt to go outside -
probably thanks to his less than fun experience in the real snow in Utah
(Nothing like a face plant into a snow drift to make you a bit wary)
1 comment:
I just got caught up.... What an ordeal getting home. I felt better when you said your parents were with you, but still. The wedding looked like it was lovely -- all the best to Brent and his lovely wife. And we've had some snow here, too. Can winter be over now? Some Stanford friends of ours who are graduating just got an offer at UT. They really wanted to be here at UNC, so I asked Chris if we could trade. I miss TX. (he said no, btw.). I do like it here but I'd leave for TX if I could...
Post a Comment