You guys are having a busy summer! I'm a bit jealous that you have tomatoes in early June. I think I have one tomato the size of a grape on one of my ten plants. It has been so cool here, (usually is, but we all seem surprised daily by the evidence) that it takes awhile for lots of stuff. I've had peas, spinach, and lettuce so far. Everything else is still busy growing, not quite developing flowers or fruit. Anyway, I love the posts and pictures of your activities! It looks like you guys are having fun!
2 comments:
You guys are having a busy summer! I'm a bit jealous that you have tomatoes in early June. I think I have one tomato the size of a grape on one of my ten plants. It has been so cool here, (usually is, but we all seem surprised daily by the evidence) that it takes awhile for lots of stuff. I've had peas, spinach, and lettuce so far. Everything else is still busy growing, not quite developing flowers or fruit. Anyway, I love the posts and pictures of your activities! It looks like you guys are having fun!
This is the cutest picture! I love the look on each of their faces...so cute!
Post a Comment