We put regular oak hardwoods in Leah's room - it's hard to tell from the picture, but they're kind of a dark burnt caramel color.
For the master bedroom, we got a great deal on some beautiful bamboo flooring. It's the kind that is shredded and pressed, not just sliced so it doesn't have that jointed bamboo look.
It is so nice to get rid of all of our carpets and just have a few area rugs for comfort. Now, of course, I need to paint the walls so they look just as spiffy as the floors...
I just realized that I never posted pictures of the work we did right after the foundation project, so here they are:
We put ceramic tile in the kitchen - we decided to go with the large 18x18 tiles and are so happy with them! They make the space look bigger and less cluttered.
and into the boy's room.
I'll have to see if I can dig up some old pictures so I can do before and after shots - once I get the walls painted :)








2 comments:
What a nice brother! Looks great!
looks great!
Post a Comment