Monday, March 19, 2012

Andrew's Vacation

While we were in Houston wreaking havoc at my mom's house,


Andrew has been in Panama hanging out with his brothers.....


surfing and snorkeling


and celebrating Ben's safe return from another tour in Afghanistan.


He has totally earned this little vacation - he works so hard as a dad and husband and lawyer and bishop. I am so grateful for everything he does and I'm glad he has this little opportunity to reconnect with his family. But I'm also very glad that he'll be home soon...


...because I miss him so much I could bark.

1 comment:

Editt said...

That is really such a great idea. Awesome job for sacrificing your husband. Danny's gone for three weeks and its not easy but I can see him coming back refreshed and very grateful. I'm going to pass this idea on to the family. Thanks for sharing.