He's been attending an after school group with his favorite teacher since September where he learned five different math games and practiced playing them with other kids.
Today we went up to Round Rock and met with about 500 other kids to play the games tournament style. They played each of the five games and received points depending on whether they won, lost, or tied.
Lincoln won three of his games and lost two, so he got an Honorable Mention.
More importantly, he had fun!
HOORAY!
I guess he's got some of those math genes Grandma - Thanks!
Lincoln won three of his games and lost two, so he got an Honorable Mention.
More importantly, he had fun!
HOORAY!
I guess he's got some of those math genes Grandma - Thanks!









1 comment:
Your mom is exactly who I thought of when I read this post. What a great mom you are for encouraging him to be SMART - just like his parents, his aunts and uncles, and his grandparents.
Post a Comment