Sunday, March 4, 2012

Birthday Treats

I'm generally not a big birthday person, but I do love it when my kids make me little gifts because they don't want my day to be forgotten...


This year the best gift was that my birthday fell on Stake Conference so Andrew was able to be home with us for most of the day.He made me a brownie "pizza" while I was at the adult session last night.



And today my kids put on a play/fashion show for me.
It's always an exciting show when you mix a flapper girl, a wizard, and a ninja ladybug!

1 comment:

tarable said...

awesome! I wish I had seen that show. I never get to see ninja ladybugs!

Happy Birthday, Mike! Good to hear your family is treating well. I'm so glad we keep in touch through blogs & such but sometimes it just reminds me how much I like you and then I wish I could see you again in person sometime.