My kids are obsessed with Band Aids. If I let them, they would go through a box a week... or more. Sometimes they request a band aid only to realize they don't really have anywhere good to put it. This was the result of one of these times...

Of course, with Peter, more often than not he does need a band aid on his forehead (he's still a bit spastic with those sharp fingernails) - just not on this particular day.
On a side note, Peter has decided to wean himself at five months. He'll still nurse a couple of times a day, but that's just not enough for a growing boy so he's moved to formula. I have to thank my sister in law, Rebecca, for her recommendation from years ago to use Nestle Good Start. It has made the transition very easy and relatively spit up free! Now if I could just find a way to make it easier on my budget.
I must say, it is times like these that I am glad we're using cloth diapers because having to buy diapers and formula might just break this bank.







3 comments:
Cloth diapers? How very environmentally cool are you? I know they have come a long way, but I have many not so fond memories of changing the "little boys'" cloth diapers. Because of those memories I have never really been able to consider it as an option. We are finally diaper free, however for the first time in 10 years! I think it is a little sad . . . not the diaper part, the baby part. :)
Wow, I had no idea you were into that kind of thing. You should tell us all what's it's like. I don't think I've ever know anyone who used cloth. Love the bandaid picture!
Hi Michele and Andrew! I was just thinking about the Austin Ward today, I thought I'd Google around to see if I could look anyone up, and here you were! Isn't the Net amazing? :) Anyway, I can't believe how big Leah and Lincoln are now, and Peter is just as cute a baby as the other two were! And you're using cloth diapers, eh? We actually just switched back to disposables a few months ago after about a year in cloth. I'm glad it's working out well for you! You're welcome to visit our blog anytime -- we'd love to hear from you! :)
Post a Comment