Leah got in trouble during dinner last night and was sent to her room until we finished eating. When A went in to talk to her, he found her sitting on the floor listening to Pearl Jam... at 4 years old! Is this a sign of things to come? Her favorite CD right now is the
Surfs Up soundtrack - which has some pretty crazy artists on it. She loves to dance to it - especially "Big Wave" by Pearl Jam. I guess as long as she associates it with surfing penguins we don't need to worry, right? Right?
5 comments:
i am feeling guilty every time i look over at your 'what's for dinner?' side bar. we had tomato soup out of a can for dinner!!
pearl jam has some really good songs. i'm sure there are several years before we have to worry about what leah is listening to. ;)
Don't feel too guilty... more often than not the list ends up being something to aspire to rather than something set in stone. I'm lucky if I make three out of the five.
You should feel thankful she's listening to Pearl Jam. Excellent artistically. Quality and intelligent themes. Activist types. All seem like genuine guys with good ethics. As far as rock goes, this is a sign of high standards. :)
That is funny, at least it wasn't violent femmes like I liked to listen to when I got in trouble :)
ps I tagged you, check out my blog!
the teenage years will be fantastic...
Post a Comment