We've been trying to get Peter's bear crawl on video for quite some time - then last Sunday we realized we could use the refrigerator as bait! I think he has an internal refrigerator radar because he makes a beeline for it as soon as someone opens it, regardless of where in the house he is. At any rate, after a couple of months of "normal" crawling behavior, Peter decided it was either easier or faster or both for him to crawl on hands and feet - so here's the cute boy in action!
Lentil & Rice Salad
12 years ago







5 comments:
Very cute!!
that is adorable. who can't resist an open refrigerator?
Wow, that is impressive! He's super fast, that might be hard to deal with. I bet walking will be easier for him. Hey, I've been trying to call you and e-mailed too. Are you getting my messages?
timmy crawled like that we called him Moglie (not sure that is how you spell it.)
Thinks makes me happy in so many ways
Post a Comment