Monday, December 8, 2008

5 going on 15

We can't believe she's already 5! Of course, she doesn't believe that she's only 5 - so I guess it all evens out. Leah has been such a joy in our lives. She reminds us that life is an adventure so we shouldn't let fear stand in our way. We love her enthusiasm and determination (most of the time) and are very grateful for the joys and challenges she has brought to our lives over the last five years.
We love you Leah!

We had a little family birthday party at Grandma and Papa's house this weekend. We had a fun pizza party followed by a Dora birthday cake and ice cream, of course.

Happy Birthday Leah!

6 comments:

Melinda said...

Happy Birthday Leah!!

Alexa said...

Wow, I can't believe she's five already! Did you make that cake, Michele?

Marci said...

I wish you had a very happy birthday! What kind of presents did you get? Can I come play with them sometime?

Love, Rachel

Corrine said...

happy birthday!

love the cake

Charly said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Wow, 5 years old. That's crazy. It sounds like she and Logan would be the best of friends. Haha. 5 going on 15...yep, sounds about right!

Mary Sunshine said...

Happy Birthday, Leah!