And here are the answers you've been looking for:
This ultrasound was taken at 12 weeks, so I'm not quite 4 months along.
I'm due mid October.
With an apology to all my SILs, we will NOT be finding out whether it is a boy or a girl - at least not until October :). I would check the Chinese lunar calendar for you, but so far it's been wrong every time.
I've been feeling really pretty good, all things considered. When I'm pregnant, I only experience nausea when I'm tired - however, with three kids under the age of five... one of whom still can't decide if he likes sleeping at night... well, you get the picture.
Thanks for all the well wishes and we'll keep you posted on how things go.
Thanks for all the well wishes and we'll keep you posted on how things go.
On a side note, we told the kids last night and Leah's response was: "Woo hoo! I've been waiting and waiting for this!" Lincoln decided to start picking out names - his best suggestions were Shrimpy and Spaghetti. It's a good thing that they're so excited about this baby, because I have a sneaking suspicion that Peter (my momma's boy) is going to be less than thrilled.







10 comments:
Congratulations
FUN FUN FUN!!!
wow-- i definitely wasn't expecting this news, but it's fabulous! congrats!
I like "Spaghetti". Will there be a poll for names??? ;) Glad to hear you aren't too sick.
congratulations! and you were pregnant when you posted that post a while back stinker :) congrats how exciting, hope leah gets her sister!
I am happy for you and hopefully you get some rest!
Congrats! Sadie's an October baby, and it was a great time . . . I can't believe you don't even know you're pregs until 4 months . . . I could probabally even wait to find out gender if I only had to think about it for 5 months instead of 9!
Hope you continue to feel well!
So excited for your little family. What are you going to do about your LLP?
Congratulations on your little spaghetti noodle! It's so fun to have snuggly newborn, and even better that you only have 5 months to wait . . .go Micheley-Belly!
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!! That's such great news. I'm so happy for you. I just love babies and kids!!!!
I don't know if I ever congratulated you (in real life or on your blog), so Congratulations!! I have to say, I didn't even suspect at all. You look great!
Post a Comment