Friday, April 10, 2009

New Shoes and a Haircut

We finally broke down and realized that Peter wasn't going to fit into Lincoln's toddler shoes anytime soon, but his Robeez just weren't cutting it for outside play anymore. So we went out and found him a cute pair of surfer shoes much to Dad's delight.



He loves them (mostly because it means he gets to go outside) and just giggles everytime I put them on him. Then he goes around the room pointing at everyone's shoes and saying "Shuus". He's growing up so fast! He already has a collection of about 20-30 words that he uses pretty regularly to let us know what he wants. The cutest are "Ten too" for thank you and "tub tub" when he wants to take a bath (another favorite pasttime). He's also learned to say "Too" when he wants something - probably because we always ask him if he wants some too.

Unfortunately, he also now has a big boy haircut - which I totally wasn't ready for. We were giving everyone a trim out on the porch and decided to touch his up as well. Of course, a toddler doesn't sit still very well and one poorly timed head turn later, we found ourselves shaving it all off.I was so sad to see my baby turn into a little boy with one swoop of the clippers! I'm starting to get used to it, but I think we'll leave the top a little longer next time.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I am still cutting Seth's hair long because he is the only baby I have left ;)