Congratulations! When are you due? The baby looks like a baby and not an alien so I am guessing you are pretty far along! That is so exciting. So that email a while back about having another was either a foreshadowing of having another baby or a confession covered up later by a lie...which was it?? Just Kidding! Congratulations! How are you feeling?
You brave, sneaky thing, you! You psyched me out a while ago with a certain post and then here you are now with a half grown beauty! Congrats, hoping everything goes well... I'm impressed =)
15 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!
Congratulations! When are you due? The baby looks like a baby and not an alien so I am guessing you are pretty far along! That is so exciting. So that email a while back about having another was either a foreshadowing of having another baby or a confession covered up later by a lie...which was it?? Just Kidding! Congratulations! How are you feeling?
Congratulations!! I love the label "baby" just in case that wasn't clear. LOL
Michele...yay. Did you find out if it is a girl or a boy? How are you feeling?
Holy Moly! That's wonderful news. And a shocker despite the foreshadowing. Congratulations and I hope you are feeling well.
i think thorley kids are cute, so hurray for #4!!
I had a feeling...congrats!
Congrats!!! That is very exciting!
You brave, sneaky thing, you! You psyched me out a while ago with a certain post and then here you are now with a half grown beauty! Congrats, hoping everything goes well... I'm impressed =)
keep 'em coming. don't want you to get bored with just 2 kids at home next fall!
Congratulations!
How do we keep doing this??? Once again pregnant at the same time!!! Only it looks like you are farther along then I am.....Congrats
Congratulations! How exciting.
I'm sending you happy, healthy baby vibes.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Congrats!!
Post a Comment