Leah will be starting Kindergarten in just a few weeks, so we are trying to get her settled into a routine to help her be a little more prepared. This is easier said than done since she is my little night owl. I've been waking her up at 7 every morning and making her get dressed right away and eat breakfast before she does anything else. These last couple of mornings have been a little rough, but hopefully it will get better as we go along.
She's very excited about starting school and shopping for school supplies. She picked out her backpack last week and now we're waiting for the school to open again so I can take her to look around and see where her classroom will be.
Hopefully I'll find my camera before school starts so we can get some good pictures of her in all her school gear.
Lentil & Rice Salad
12 years ago







3 comments:
How exciting!!! Great idea with starting early on a school year routine. I hope your camera turns up!
Oh I'm so excited for her! I really can't beleive she's going to kindergarten...if you don't shed a tear I think I might...:O)
The first one going to school is always such a big adjustment. No more slow mornings -- but, she'll be the cutest Kindergartner around!
Post a Comment