Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Nine Years and counting...

"You were born together, and together you shall be forever more...
But let there be spaces in your togetherness
And let the winds of heaven dance between you."
-Kahlil Gibran

5 comments:

tarable said...

Hey, congrats! We had our 8 year yesterday. I didn't realize I was so close on your heels. Hope you have a wonderful day and that your pregnancy doesn't slow down the celebrations.

Melinda said...

Congratulations!!! What a great pic of you two!

merathon said...

awwwwww, how sweet! and you haven't changed a bit in the past 9 years! we're coming up on our 10th in a few months. can you believe we were all just newlyweds when we first met?

Mary Sunshine said...

Happy anniversary! That is a beautiful picture of the two of you! Hope you are well!

LB said...

Happy, happy anniversary! I hope y'all have a wonderful day!