Lincoln turns 3!
He is such a sweet little boy - despite his sister's best efforts to move him to the dark side :) He loves to snuggle and lately has started coming up to us randomly throughout the day with a hug and an "I love you Mom/Dad". He loves Diego, Lightning McQueen, Bing Bunny and all animals - although he has a healthy caution of them when up close and personal (thank goodness!). His favorite foods are oatmeal and marshmallows. He loves to laugh and brings a lot of smiles to our house. We're so grateful for our Lincoln!
We celebrated his birthday this weekend with grandparents. Lincoln requested a yellow cake with yellow frosting and yellow candles - did I mention that yellow is his favorite color? We even had yellow ice cream.... mmm, Blue Bell Banana Pudding...
We had a great time playing with family and just hanging out for the day. And Lincoln wants to say thank you for all the great presents he got. He and Leah are having a great time playing with them all. Here are a couple more pictures from the weekend:







2 comments:
Adorable pictures! I tagged you on my blog -- check it out!
I can't believe L is 3! We really need to see you guys sometime -- Hope you are having a good summer!
I've always thought he was super cute and he just keeps getting cuter!
Post a Comment