Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Super Powers

Does anyone remember that 80s sitcom that had a teenage girl who could make time stop by touching her fingers together? That image popped into my head today as I was cleaning up mess #483 and I decided that of all the super powers out there, that is the one I would choose - then maybe I could do something selfish... like go to the bathroom... without worrying about what state the house would be in when I finished. Because I swear in the time it takes me to clean up one mess, my kids have managed to make about three more! If I only had a nickel....

3 comments:

Nellie said...

Oh, don't I know your pain! Georgie is a one man demolition crew and boy is he fast!

Tonia said...

That sitcom was called 'Out of this World'. Don't ask me how I remember that...:-)

Corrine said...

i loved that show...i totally wish i had that power, i did back then and totally would love to have it now..