Friday, June 27, 2008

Mountains + Water = Beauty

What is it about mountains and water that just amazes my senses? I love the Grand Tetons for just this reason - maybe it's the reflection of all that majesty in the depths of a lake or ocean. Both are beautiful on their own, but taken together they are almost overwhelming!These photos don't get even close to doing it justice, but this is a look across to Vancouver Island.
The weather has been absolutely beautiful - hot by Canadian standards, but I'll take 70 degree sunshine any day! Apparently we brought summer with us when we came.

3 comments:

Alexa said...

So, are you just visiting Canada for fun, or you y'all have family up there? Are you staying in Vancouver or visiting other places, too?

tarable said...

Aaron & I took a trip to Vancouver when I was seven months pregnant with my first. It was so wonderful! Beautiful, fun, great food, fancy hotel. It seemed very kid friendly too. We've recommended it to everyone since, especially those with kids. Can't wait to hear more about the trip.

Alexa said...

P.S. So, I know this shameless advertising, but I wanted to make sure you knew about the party we're having at the end of July. Here's a link to the invitation. You and any interested friends or family are invited. I know it's a bit of a drive, but we'd love to see you there! :)