My kids have figured out where I hide my stash of chocolate - I was hoping for a little more time on that one since it took Andrew almost five years to find it... I need to start looking for a new spot. Anyway, now whenever they decide they need a snack they stand in front of my stash spot and say "Mom, I need something that's not good for me". Why is this always about 10 minutes before I'm about to serve an actual meal??? Too close for me to give in to the snack, but way too long for a 2 or 4 year old to wait!
2 comments:
i guess next time I am over I will have to ask Leah to show me where it is :)
That's funny. We've been married 5years and he still hasn't figured out where I hide my stash. I can't wait until we have kids and they go looking for it.
Post a Comment