
A few months ago, Lincoln discovered Andrew's ties and decided that he needed to wear one on Sundays (and sometimes other days). We took a few of Andrew's skinny 80s ties and shortened them so Lincoln could wear them. He's slowly discovering that the ties may be cooler in theory than in practice, but it's very cute to see him wearing them around... and acting like a proper little gentleman. The other day he came up to me with his tie on and said, "Excuse me lady, do you have anything with polka dots?" I'm not sure what he was asking for, but it was very cute!







4 comments:
Michelle, I don't know if you sew, but my mother in law has been making Jeremy's ties since he was about a year old. He wears a tie every Sunday. He has some Diego ties and McDonalds ties and ties to go with every holiday. I think she got the pattern at Walmart of Joanns. They are VERY easy to make. Rachael could even make them, so you don't have to be an expert seamstress to make Lincoln his very own speciality ties. You could even make Andrew some to match Lincoln. That would be so cute.
;)
He is too cute! I hope we get to visit TX soon so we can see all of you. Give my best to the family. =)
He's quite the charmer isn't he?
Post a Comment