This is a map.
This is a map made by my children to show their latest master plan. I've labeled it to make it easier for the non-secret agent to understand.The plan is to have Lincoln create a distraction so Leah will have time to hide my books (which books, I have no idea). The goal? When I discover the missing books, apparently I will yell so loudly that Andrew will be able to hear me at work.
I'm still not sure how disturbed to be by this secret plan... especially since Leah was very distressed when she heard that Andrew had shown me the map.







7 comments:
Okay, that is AWESOME!!! Criminal Mastermind, indeed. Glad to read you are back in your house!
that is the coolest thing I have seen, love it, love their imaginations! congrats on getting back in your house and good luck with baby number four!
Haha! How funny!
Oh dear me. The sound waves from your yelling is the best part. That's what we do, eh? Scream that loud?!? I love it!
LOVE this!!!
She's a very advanced kindergartner with an equally smart sidekick...
I can just see it....
--What are we going to do tonight Leah?
--What we do every night Lincoln...we're going to try to take over the world...or get dad to come home...which ever comes first
that is the best kid-drawn map i have seen! i never have any clue what it is supposed to be when my kids make one. and quite a plan. let us know if it works!
Post a Comment