Yay!! I am glad everything went okay. He looks beautiful!
Congratulations! I am too am glad it all went okay. What a cute, round baby-we love them big and healthy!!!
What a good looking newborn baby! He's beautiful! Congratulations, you guys!
The invitation worked! Congrats. Let me know what I can do:)
What a sweet little guy. Congrats!!
What a beautiful baby boy! Congratulations!
wow! you're sure on top of things. congratulations on another beautiful baby :)
Congratulations! What a cute baby!!!
Oh, wow, Elijah is PERFECT! Look at that fully grown, precious baby! He's rosy and soft and yummy. Congrats to everyone. Good luck with the post-recovery period!
He has the cutest baby face I've ever seen! Way to get such a HUGE baby. I hope everyone is doing well. And bytheway... such a cute name!
Congrats!! What a beautiful little guy. Glad he got the eviction notice and decided to vacate early!!
congratulations! he isbeautiful..can't wait to see more pictures...here's to a speedy recovery! and lots of sleep!
Oooh isn't he a handsome little fella!?!
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!
hooray! he's here! what a cutie. by the way, how does leah feel about 3 boys in the family? way to mess up your LLP! :)
Post a Comment
15 comments:
Yay!! I am glad everything went okay. He looks beautiful!
Congratulations! I am too am glad it all went okay. What a cute, round baby-we love them big and healthy!!!
What a good looking newborn baby! He's beautiful! Congratulations, you guys!
The invitation worked! Congrats. Let me know what I can do:)
What a sweet little guy. Congrats!!
What a beautiful baby boy! Congratulations!
wow! you're sure on top of things. congratulations on another beautiful baby :)
Congratulations! What a cute baby!!!
Oh, wow, Elijah is PERFECT! Look at that fully grown, precious baby! He's rosy and soft and yummy. Congrats to everyone. Good luck with the post-recovery period!
He has the cutest baby face I've ever seen! Way to get such a HUGE baby. I hope everyone is doing well. And bytheway... such a cute name!
Congrats!! What a beautiful little guy. Glad he got the eviction notice and decided to vacate early!!
congratulations! he isbeautiful..can't wait to see more pictures...here's to a speedy recovery! and lots of sleep!
Oooh isn't he a handsome little fella!?!
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!
hooray! he's here! what a cutie. by the way, how does leah feel about 3 boys in the family? way to mess up your LLP! :)
Post a Comment